Having the right insurances mean that you and your family can enjoy life knowing that whatever is around the corner, that you are protected.
Without this back up plan in place, you or your family can suffer financially and your long term goals can be impacted. Insurance gives you peace of mind knowing that in the event of death, serious illness or injury that benefits can be received to assist you in paying mortgage repayments, rent, cover medical expenses and fund living expenses.
Let us help you with:
- Reviewing your existing cover
- Identifying your insurance needs.
- Identifying appropriate insurance products
- Tailoring the amount of cover to suit your budget
- Life Insurance provides a lump sum benefit payable upon your death.
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance provides a lump sum benefit if you can no longer work or perform home duties.
- Trauma Insurance provides a lump sum in the event of cancer, heart attack, stroke and more.
- Income Protection Insurance provides a monthly income should you not be able to work.
- Business Expenses Insurance covers business expenses in the event of certain circumstances.
- Children Insurance provides financial assistance for parents when children are sick, disabled or suffer a traumatic event.